See Tony Marano.
Texas Night in NYC (2015) is a series of two Japanese-language panels held on March 9 and 12, 2015 in New York City. It was officially sponsored by New York Seiron-no Kai, Japan Mahoroba Support Agency, Society to Promote Correct Historical Views (Happy Science), and Rompa Project, but in New York the event was billed as a Happy Science event.
Speakers for March 9th:
- Tony Marano (a.k.a. Texas Daddy)
- Shiro Takahashi, eduction scholar
- Yumiko Yamamoto, Nadeshiko Action
- Norimasa Suzuki (鈴木規正), New York Seiron-no Kai
- Mitsuhiko Fujii, Rompa Project
- Fujiki Shunichi, Texas Daddy Japan Secretariat
- Kiminobu Kimura (moderator), Happy Science, Society to Promote Correct Historical Views
Speakers for March 12th:
The first panel was cancelled by the original venue, Japanese American Association of New York, after the association found out Yamamoto’s history in violent racist group Zaitokukai. The event was moved to an Italian restaurant nearby, where protesters gathered outside.
Texas Night in NYC (2016) is a comfort women denier event held on March 23, 2016 at the St. Vartan Armenian Cathedral in New York City. This is the second consecutive year a “Texas Night” event is held in New York, after Texas Night in NYC (2015).
- Tony Marano (Texas Daddy)
- Yumiko Yamamoto (Nadeshiko Action)
- Shunichi Fujiki (Texas Daddy Japan Secretariat)
- Mitsuhiko Fujii (Rompa Project)
- Norimasa Suzuki (New York Seiron-no Kai)
- Alliance for Truth about Comfort Women
- Texas Daddy Japan Secretariat
- New York Seiron-no Kai
- Japan Mahoroba Support Agency