The Institute of Moralogy (モラロジー研究所) is a quasi-religious conservative think tank that “advances studies of ethics and morals and promotes social education” based on its belief in “supreme morality,” according to its website. In April 2021, the organization formally changed its name to the Moralogy Foundation (モラロジー道徳教育財団).
As one of the core organizations comprising the nationalist Japan Conference, the Institute and its Reitaku University employ a number of conservative commentators and collaborates with organizations that deny history of Japanese military atrocities and publish revisionist history textbooks.
Historical Awareness Research Committee is housed within the Historical Research Laboratory within the Institute of Moralogy.
Affiliated individuals include:
- Tsutomu Nishioka, Chair of the Historical Research Laboratory
- Shiro Takahashi, Visiting Professor, Historical Research Laboratory
- Tetsuhide Yamaoka, Fellow
Faculty of Reitaku University include:
- Yoshihisa Komori, Sankei Shimbun
- Hidetsugu Yagi, Japan Education Rebirth Institute
- Jason Morgan
Reitaku University also houses “Japanese Civilization” Research Forum, whose board members include Jason Morgan and J. Mark Ramseyer.