Alliance for Truth about Comfort Women (「慰安婦の真実」国民運動) is a network of comfort women denier groups and individuals in Japan founded in 2013. The Alliance frequently sends delegations to United Nations functions, including the Human Rights Council (HRC), the Committee for the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW), and the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW).
Associated groups and individuals include:
- Japanese Society for History Textbook Reform
- Society for Dissemination of Historical Fact
- Nadeshiko Action
- Texas Daddy Japan Secretariat
- Global Alliance for Historical Truth
- Rompa Project
The mailing address for the Alliance is the same as that of the Japanese Society for History Textbook Reform.
- Alliance for Truth about Comfort Women Geneva Delegation (2014)
- Comfort Women Denier Activities at the United Nations
- Sex-Slave Report: The UN’s Global Hoax (2016)