Texas Night in NYC (2015) is a series of two Japanese-language panels held on March 9 and 12, 2015 in New York City. It was officially sponsored by New York Seiron-no Kai, Japan Mahoroba Support Agency, Society to Promote Correct Historical Views (Happy Science), and Rompa Project, but in New York the event was billed as a Happy Science event.
Speakers for March 9th:
- Tony Marano (a.k.a. Texas Daddy)
- Shiro Takahashi, eduction scholar
- Yumiko Yamamoto, Nadeshiko Action
- Norimasa Suzuki (鈴木規正), New York Seiron-no Kai
- Mitsuhiko Fujii, Rompa Project
- Fujiki Shunichi, Texas Daddy Japan Secretariat
- Kiminobu Kimura (moderator), Happy Science, Society to Promote Correct Historical Views
Speakers for March 12th:
The first panel was cancelled by the original venue, Japanese American Association of New York, after the association found out Yamamoto’s history in violent racist group Zaitokukai. The event was moved to an Italian restaurant nearby, where protesters gathered outside.