Shinjitsu no Tane (真実の種) is the shorthand of a historical revisionist organization Shinjitsu no Tane o Sodateru Kai (「真実の種」を育てる会), or the Society to Grow Seeds of Truth. It was launched in September 2017 as a revisionist counterpart to Kibou no Tane (Seeds of Hope) Foundation (希望のタネ基金), which was founded earlier in the year to promote awareness of the comfort women issue among young people in Japan and to build a world without sexual violence.
Shinjitsu no Tane is coordinated by Shuntaro Echigo of the Japanese Society for History Textbook Reform as the Secretary General and is housed within the Society.
- Toshiaki Okano (岡野俊昭), Japanese Society for History Textbook Reform
- Hideaki Kase, Society for Dissemination of Historical Fact
- Katsuhiko Takaike (高池勝彦), Japanese Society for History Textbook Reform
- Mio Sugita
- Nobukatsu Fujioka, Japanese Society for History Textbook Reform
- Kunitoshi Matsuki (松木国俊), Japanese Society for History Textbook Reform
- Shunichi Fujiki, Texas Daddy Japan Secretariat
- Wako Katsura (桂和子), Group that will convey the correct history (正しい歴史を伝える会)
- Takahiro Nonoda (野々田峰寛), Alliance for Truth about Comfort Women
- Tadakuni Takahashi (高橋忠邦), Living Witness Project (生き証人プロジェクト)